Forms for FredCoKids
The forms below are the most commonly needed and asked for forms for schools and daycare facilities. We’ve posted them here for your convenience. If you need our preliminary forms for a visit, please check our “New Patients” page. If you need a form you do not see on our website, please contact us.
When sending in forms for schools, daycares or sports, please make sure that your portion of the forms are completed before handing them in. Also make sure that all parts of the forms are turned in together (this is important for the provider completing the forms). We ask for 7 to 10 business days to complete all forms. Note: we assess a $10 processing fee for all forms completed.
Fever & Pain Relief Drug Chart
School & Daycare Forms:
- Daycare Health Inventory
- Maryland Schools Record of Physical Exam Form
- Maryland Blood Lead Testing Form
- Frederick County Public Schools Athletic and Health Forms
- Rights For Children With ADHD
- ADHD Assessment Forms for Parents and Teachers
- Homework Tips For Parents
- Working with Your Child’s School
Non-Parent / Guardian Medical Treatment Authorization