- Infant Massage Classes
- Is Your Child Sick?
- News & Updates
- Who We Are
- Are We Right For You?
- Parent Resources
- Reading Challenge
- Contact Us
- Office Policies
Dr. James Lee’s Blog
- Media Exposure & Usage in Children – – AAP Policy Statement Update
- Healthy School Lunches – Making them better
- Happy Changes for Happy Spring!
- Happy New Year 2017
- Safe Sleep Practices for Infants
- Marijuana – New Era/Old Concerns
- Connecting to Nature
- Screen Time & Media Use – Figuring it Out
- Docs in the Park Summer Events
- Vaccines – Protecting our children, protecting our community
- The Gifts of Childhood and Parenthood (a Pediatric Sermon)
- Update on AAP Policy Statement – Insufficient Sleep & Recommendations for School Start Times for Adolescents
- Pediatric Respiratory Virus- Enterovirus D68 (EV-D68)
- ADHD – Enhancing our Understanding
- Childhood Obesity
- The Stuttering Child
- Sinusitis – Refining the Diagnosis
- Update for Flu Prevention 2013/2014
- Controversy Over Swaddling?
- GER vs. GERD- What’s the Difference?
- Spice K2 and Bath Salts
- Pediatric News Items-Fall 2012
- Update on Sleep Position Recommendations in Infancy
- Updated Pediatric Cardiovascular Health Guidelines
- Fever – More a Friend Than a Foe
- Update on Anemia and Iron Deficiency in Infants and Toddlers
- Safe Sleep
- E-cigarettes: There goes your health, up in smoke (and vapor)
- Staff Activity Picks
- How to Treat a Cold at Home
- Getting Smart About: Vegetables
- Nothing to sneeze at: Tips to reduce exposure to allergy triggers
- Team Moms and Dads
- Sleep: A Health Priority
- School Lunch
- What is a Nurse Practitioner?
- Battling Backyard Biting Bugs